Re: OOo missing build req?

Uh, I feel the need to clarify myself here:

Yes on both, rebuilt the rawhide libart_lgpl. This was caught quite early,

The missing mozilla-nspr-devel error.

however the build failed later on due to some complicated error that I don't remember now...

This is another error, an hour or so into the build.

but it says in the specfile that RH9 building doesn't quite work yet, so I wasn't really suprised :-)

I could post the error if you aren't aware of any build errors on RH9 though.

/Peter