Question about development languages

Brian Dee briandee at mail.weber.edu
Tue Nov 4 19:03:08 UTC 2003

I've used Python and PyGTK to build some personal little widgets and
stuff, just to learn more about the language(s). But, I've never used
Glade to interface with Python. Anyone know of a good resource to learn
that? I haven't been able to find any Glade/Python tutorials out there
with google. I read through some of the source for
redhat-configure-packages, but I have a hard time learning by reading
other people's code, I'm better with some kind of a reference. I'd also
like to get involved with them more in this project. I read about a
cron/at scheduler idea going around. Is that still out there? Let me
know!! I'd love to "get my feet wet"!!! : )