Re: Redesign of Bugzilla.Redhat.com

Steven Garrity wrote:

Just a quick note to acknowledge the fine redesign of the Redhat's Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.redhat.com/).

The updated design makes nice use of CSS for simple and elegant tabs, and also uses Bitstream Vera Sans as the default font.

I suspect this as Garrett's doing (http://www.linuxart.com/), but that's just a guess. My regards to the designer, whoever it may have been.

Steven,

Actually I did the Fedora website and Dave Lawrence redid Bugzilla based on the CSS from Fedora. He did ask me a few questions throughout the process, but he did all the work. He did a _great_ job on the site.

I still need to update the Bugzilla logo though. (:

Garrett