Re: RH recommends using Windows? plus a Question!

	Due to privacy concerns, kudzu interacting with the Hardware Database
seems unlikely at this time, though we ought to consider it in the
future if we can get a survey that says that many users would be
interested in that sort of functionality.

	Of course, if we did implement it, we'd do it in the least annoying way
possible. :-)

	-M