Re: Hardware Database (WAS Re: RH recommends using Windows? plus aQuestion!)

	I'm working on the updated spec/summary with all of the new suggestions
added in. It should be up as HTML tomorrow night, most likely, or
possibly tomorrow during the day. I'm not entirely sure what web space
I'll use for it. If anybody would like to volunteer some web space, I'd
be most gratified.

	It would be up today, but I've got a date. :-)

	-M