Re: FC2 release dates

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 08:04, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> said:
> >  I think we should get an estimate on FC2 beta/freeze/release dates
> > ironed out right now.
>
> Hmm, I think an idea of what the goal of FC2 will be should come first.
> An obvious one: switch to kernel 2.6?  The goals will somewhat drive the
> dates.

See http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

2.6 is mentioned for FC2, but ought not keep it from shipping if it
isn't ready in time. Part of the philosophy for Fedora is regular
time-based releases. See the roadmap, about middle of the page:

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/roadmap/

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District