Re: FC2 release dates

Chris Ricker wrote:

> I think if marketing were a driving concern for this project, a more
> marketable name for releases than "Fedora Core" would have been chosen. I
> have a classful of students here who just watched me install it. Comments,
> in order, on watching it boot for the first time:

Now, I could probably argue that there is quite a lot of room in this process to implement
'a lessons learned' phase where we sit back and constructively try to navel gaze about how
certain decisions were good or bad or worth reconsidering. But I'm not
going to argue for anything like that till at least FC3. And I'm not
going to even try to imply that 'Core' is bad till we see 'Extras /
Alternatives' media out in the wild to complicate things.

I'd rather not fight battles over decisions already made just yet...when
there are so many important decisions yet to make. I'm going to
concentrate on making sure the remaining decisions are as multi-facted,
win-win, opportunity advantageous as possible.

-jef"someone didn't catch my song quote reference..oh well"spaleta