Re: regarding: Anyone else interested in graphics?

Michael S. Fivis wrote:

> Are there other people on this list deeply interested in doing 2D
> graphical work for fedora? (wallpapers, handling, icons, etc)?
> michaelfivis verizon net Should start a forum or our own list of some > sort.

I am interested in helping out in these areas. I am a designer for a web development firm but have an interested in UI, window, and icon design. I also have some talented help from some co-workers in these areas.

Do you have any particular work in mind?

Steven Garrity