Fedora, Ximian, SuSE (Was: Re: FC2 release dates)

> > What about OpenOffice ? Any chance to have a Ximian-ised OpenOffice in
> > Fedora Core 2 ?
>
> Dan Williams is working closely with Michael Meeks from Ximian to get
> the things which make sense integrated into the Fedora packages.

Just as an anecdote, I'd be curious to see how much of Ximian gets into
Fedora now that Novell has made it clear that their acquisition of SuSE
puts them in direct competition with RedHat.

Oh yeah, and consider this my vote for including a full load of Ximian in
FC ;)

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.