Re: FC2 release dates

> hmm Makes a crunch for gnome 2.6 then. Looks like it will just miss it
> on that schedule. Maybe I'll talk to luis and see if there are plans for
> a 2.4.X release to fix misc bugs.

This is one thing I think might want to be emphasized. I think gnome 2.6
is looking good for being 1. on time and 2. pretty solid - according to
Luis.

Maybe the novell-ximian thing brought Luis some more resources to beat
on bugs, who knows. :)

Worth asking: What group makes this final decision?

-sv