regarding: Anyone else interested in graphics?

tony tony at tgds.net
Fri Nov 7 06:24:23 UTC 2003

Le jeu 06/11/2003 à 23:48, Michael S. Fivis a écrit :
> Are there other people on this list deeply interested in doing 2D
> graphical work for fedora? (wallpapers, handling, icons, etc)?
> michaelfivis at verizon.net  Should start a forum or our own list of some sort.

I do a little of that. But I'm a better nitpicker "that's not straight",
"this should be aligned with that" and "these colours don't work for the
color blind" kind of stuff...

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour