Re: RH recommends using Windows? plus a Question!

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:23:59AM +0000, Julien Olivier wrote:
> Hmm... not at all :) My idea is:
>
> -The user clicks on a link (for example http://hardwarde.redhat.com)
> -He then fills a web form asking him which hardware he has and how it
> works (in an "assistant/wizard/druid" form, like in bugzilla).
> -He validates

 o  Not sufficiently structured

 o  Not sufficiently complete

 o  Not sufficiently verified

 o  Too much work for the user for widespread compliance

 o  Such databases we already have, and they aren't in nearly
    enough widespread use to be helpful.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/