Re: Anyone else interested in graphics?

David Farning wrote:

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 17:29, Steven Garrity wrote:

Michael S. Fivis wrote:

> Are there other people on this list deeply interested in doing 2D
> graphical work for fedora? (wallpapers, handling, icons, etc)?
> michaelfivis verizon net Should start a forum or our own list of some > sort.

I am interested in helping out in these areas. I am a designer for a web development firm but have an interested in UI, window, and icon design. I also have some talented help from some co-workers in these areas.

Do you have any particular work in mind?

Steven Garrity

Hi,

I'm interested too in helping in graphical work, but I'm not a expert but a entusiastic beginner.

Alexander.

I would have to give a +1 to a consistent look and feel across the
config suit.  Granted it is not glamorous, but it would be nice!

Dave Farning