Re: RPM submission script

On Friday 07 November 2003 15:52, Alan Cox wrote:
> It fills bugzilla with junk. I suspect the Gnome people may have more
> to say on that subject. As a tool it also seems unneccessary given
> bug-buddy.

Is bug-buddy still a live project?  I'm not so concerned with rpm
submission, but I have needs for a bug-buddy type thing for another
project I maintain.  How configurable is bug-buddy, can you make it
work fairly easily for your own project?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: