Re: ReiserFS in Anaconda?

Ro wrote:
Is there or will it be support for ReiserFS in Disk Druid and the Kickstart installation process? Is there documentation out there about this? I know I can create ResiserFS partitions after the install is done.

Cheers,
Ro

In the boot prompt from the install, you can use "linux reiserfs" (graphic) or "text reiserfs" to add support for reiserfs in the instalation.

But I always asked... Why not put by default? Lots of people are using it instead of ext3.

[]'s
Hugo