Trademarked Name? --redhar-config-*

	I have been working or the past several weeks on a visual gui front end
for yum  I am considering bring that knowledge with me to work on the
fedora project.
	But, Frankly, I am concerned about contributing to a program with a
trademarked name.  I am interested in giving back to the entire
gnu/linux community not just the redhat community.
	If  someone likes my product, I would like them to be able to freely
use my work irregardless of their distro/flavor.
 	With this in mind what are your suggestions?

	a. Go ahead and work on redhat-config-*
	b. Seek renaming of redhat-config-* to something vendor neutral
	c. Put my work in an up stream project and let it trickle down.

Thanks
Dave Farning