RE: ReiserFS in Anaconda?

Well I speak from inexperience, ergo, the reason I am questioning you all. So, my wrap up of this entire thread: I currently have RH 9.0 production Servers and since the Errata will end 'soon' for RH 9.0, I was wondering if moving to Fedora Core 1 would be a smart move. And should I continue with ext3 or perhaps explore other venues.... JFS perhaps. Your input is GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers,

Ro