Re: RPM submission script

On Nov  7, 2003, "Eric S. Raymond" <esr thyrsus com> wrote:

> Alexandre Oliva <aoliva redhat com>:
>> On Nov  7, 2003, "Eric S. Raymond" <esr thyrsus com> wrote:
>>
>> > Well, technically, yes...but not the way people usually mean it (16-bit
>> > chars like Java).
>>
>> That's not UTF-8.  That's another representation of Unicode.

> Um.  Yes.  Were you under the impression I had said otherwise?

Since you said UTF-8 was not multibyte, I got the impression you were
missing something.  Now I reread your follow up e-mail and realize I
had misunderstood it.  Sorry.

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}