Warren' rejection of cooperation with other repos

tony tony at tgds.net
Sat Nov 8 15:09:51 UTC 2003

Le sam 08/11/2003 à 15:48, Michael Schwendt a écrit :

> "Crusade" is the wrong term, IMO. Fedora.us started as a vision. A vision
> to serve the Red Hat Community with add-on packages from a single
> repository which would make it easy for users to find additional software.

Now that Fedora is also a Redhat repository does this mean that mp3,
xine with decss, mplayer etc. etc. will be found there too? I think that
we will still need to go elsewhere to get the rpms that put the
finishing touch on any modern multimedia desktop OS.

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour