Startmenu not allways in correct language..

Hi all!

Successfully installed Fedora Core 1, but I'm having problems with the startmenu.
When I choose nynorsk (nn) as language, the menu appears in english. This goes for
GNOME and KDE alike. It seems that the rest of GNOME and KDE is more or less
translated..

Is this a bug, or is the translation missing? Is there a way I could fix it?

Felix