Re: Update on RH 7.3

Alexander Martins wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know if someone could install the FC1 from a update on RH 7.3. Is it possible?

I think it's possible because someone already reported sucessfull updates from RH to FC1. But since you're using an older version of RH, you may want to try (I don't see any problem updating).

I recommend you using apt for that. I used to convert all my RH 7.3 systems to RH9 and it was very very easy to do. I think doing this with FC is not a bad idea (I didn't tested it yet too).

Give it a try and tell us :)

Alexander.

[]'s Hugo