Re: TradeMarked Name --redhat-config-

Once upon a time at band camp Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:27 am, seth vidal wrote:
> Ok,
>  I have written some code, I have made some people's lives better, I
> think. So let me ask a few questions:
>   - If I were to use the Novell-Python-Libraries that were under a
> non-renaming but open license and require them for yum would your
> marketing and license people like that advertisement for your
> competitors?
>   - What about naming yum redhat-config-packages-tui - could I do that?
> OR would I have lawyers up my butt in 30 minutes?

Thank you for your work Seth

why not just call it just call it linux-config-packages or something like
that.  something i think that would be good for newbies is a wrapper for all
the different config tools   like kcontrol is for the different kde control
modules   you can run the control center  or you can run each tool seperatly.

Dennis