OpenOffice i18n pack.

Erçin EKER erc.caldera at gmx.net
Sun Nov 9 15:08:31 UTC 2003

Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:53:12 -0500 tarihinde
Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com>'nin yazdıkları:

> The files are marked with %lang() (similarly to e.g. glibc-common
> locales). If you are too concerned about disk space, you can just
> select different languages instead of all in rpm configuration (e.g.
> override%_install_langs in ~/.rpmmacros).
> Older RH distributions used to do that, I think since RHL9 the default
> is all, since the confusion it created (people installing say en and
> de language support only and then wondering why they cannot use
> italian) overweighted the disk space savings for average disk sizes
> these days.
>
> 	Jakub

On MDK locales thats going to be installed is sellected automaticly, for
example if i am using turkish for installation turkish locales are
installed by default.

--
Erçin EKER
UIN: 8216618
Jabber: ercineker at jabber.org

Time out error: Operator fell asleep while waiting for Windows NT to
complete boot procedure.