Fedora / RH 9 iso's

Devin Quince d.quince at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 15:43:18 UTC 2003

I failed to check to checksum of the image. It was bad, as was my 9.0.
Thanks for the input. I will direct questions like this to fedora-list
group, but I am still confused, as if I plan to develop on this platform, I
need to install it it first, so I come to those with the most knowledge, but
it is done. Thanks again.