Re: straw rpms

seth vidal wrote:
Hi all,
 Straw: http://www.nongnu.org/straw/ - a gnome rss newsfeed aggregation
tool is packaged up some.

You can get rpms (in a yum repo) from here:
http://linux.duke.edu/~skvidal/RPMS/straw/

These might be missing a dep or two in the Requires: field of straw, let me know what breaks, but if they corrupt your system in hideous ways it's not my fault even a little. :)

Seems to work fine for me. Could you submit them to fedora.us so they become yummable? I'd be happy to take over the packages if you'd prefer not to go through the QA?

Cheers

Koz