Re: Bootstrapping Fedora off old Red Hat

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Klaasjan Brand wrote:

> I'm wondering: is there some public documentation about doing a
> full rebuild for Fedora?

I'd be interested in such docs too. (though, my target would be
non-linux, and i wouldnt be interested in linux specific packages,
rather general userspace apps and GNOME).

> Klaasjan

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul clubi ie	paul jakma org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
	warning: do not ever send email to spam dishone st