Re: kernel with swsusp

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

Not to mention suspend on 2.6 is not really ready now (last time I
chacked there were three ! different implementations competing)

Well, swsusp seems to be working right enough on 2.6 (yes, I dared), but I had to come back: natsemi not working == !eth == BAD BAD!

Could you please submit a bug report or help te developers get that driver working? 2.6 will always be "bad" if noone makes sure things get fixed...

Klaasjan