Re: kernel with swsusp

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 08:24, Klaasjan Brand wrote:
> Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> >>Not to mention suspend on 2.6 is not really ready now (last time I
> >>chacked there were three ! different implementations competing)
> >Well, swsusp seems to be working right enough on 2.6 (yes, I dared), but
> >I had to come back: natsemi not working == !eth == BAD BAD!
> Could you please submit a bug report or help te developers get that
> driver working? 2.6 will always be "bad" if noone makes sure things get
> fixed...

Where's the best place for driver bug reports? The developer listed for
it or is there a bugzilla for Linux?

Anyway, I found out that the problem was that the driver didn't like the
swsusp thing, so I just changed the acpi script I made to unload natsemi
before suspending.

Right now, all that's missing is the 'wheel' of this HP/Compaq NX9010
which is misteriously gone.

Hugs, Rui

+ So let's do it...?