Re: kernel with swsusp

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

Could you please submit a bug report or help te developers get that driver working? 2.6 will always be "bad" if noone makes sure things get fixed...

Where's the best place for driver bug reports? The developer listed for it or is there a bugzilla for Linux?

It's on http://bugzilla.kernel.org/
Alternatively you could try harassing the maintainer of swsuspend or the driver, I've found out that actually works ;)

Anyway, I found out that the problem was that the driver didn't like the
swsusp thing, so I just changed the acpi script I made to unload natsemi
before suspending.

Which is a bug that should be fixed...

Right now, all that's missing is the 'wheel' of this HP/Compaq NX9010
which is misteriously gone.

Is that a "wheel mouse" problem?

Klaasjan