Re: kernel with swsusp

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

With Linux 2.6.0-test9 the mouse pad works partially (no 'wheel').
Trying to solve this, I added support for synaptics (the pad seems to be
a synaptics) but X wouldn't support the mouse pad.
I tried using a more recent driver for X, it would load, but I'd have no
mouse pad, only button 1 and button 3 (no middle even with Emulate).

Synaptics is known to be problematic, but the choice remains yours: do nothing and hope other people fix it, or try helping the driver maintainer to fix it.

Klaasjan