kernel with swsusp

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Nov 11 11:34:09 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 11:23, Klaasjan Brand wrote:
> Synaptics is known to be problematic, but the choice remains yours: do
> nothing and hope other people fix it, or try helping the driver
> maintainer to fix it.

I would like to help, but I don't know if I am capable :|.
I don't even know whether it's just a Linux problem, or an XFree86
problem or both :}
What I know is that the mouse support in Linux 2.4 get's me a fully
working mousepad, but the driver interface may have changed ever so
slightly, and development series X might support it properly already. I
don't know.

Rui

+ So let's do it...?