Re: sk98lin driver disks

Once upon a time, David Kewley <kewley cns caltech edu> said:
> I needed updated sk98lin drivers for the 3C940 interface on the Asus P4P800
> motherboard (also used for the Asus P4C800).  I wanted to use the drivers
> during a network kickstart.

If you just need to add one driver, you can use my script at:

http://www.iruntheinter.net/files/misc/custom-modules.pl-1.8

to add and delete modules on the boot disk (so no extra driver disk is
necessary).  I haven't yet tried it with Fedora, but I have used it with
RHL 9 and RHEL 3.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>