Triage Day

Yes it's that time of the week to construct obscure bugzilla queries in
a quest to help out those overworked developers.

However my brain is tired and I'm struggling to think of a theme for
this week

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraTriage has lots of juicy titbits - feel
free to add your own it's a wiki after all.

It'd be nice to hear some feedback from people.  I've just started
playing with bugzuki so if anyone has any hints and tips on that would
be great.

As always people will be around in #fedora-bugs to discuss ideas,
process and for opinons on bugs.

Paul