Bug Day Volume 5 - The day the mailinglists stood still

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 12 14:59:22 UTC 2003

I encourage everyone to stop reading email today.
And instead do some valuable and needed bugzilla diving.
Oh crap, I mean stop reading email right after you read this entire
post. Err wait, you can read emails from bugzilla all day long too.

Here's today's  (Un)Official Fedora Bug Day Mystery Theme:

Become involved in the fedora.us QA process and help QA packages that
are waiting to be published in the fedora.us addon repo:
http://www.fedora.us/QA

Remember, until the full merge is completed and Fedora Extras and
Alternatives is up and running...community packagers are being advised
to use fedora.us's process:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2003-November/msg00649.html

How do you become involved in the fedora.us QA process?
Easy, read: http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy
I think there are enough people in the freenode irc network's
#fedora-bugs channel who are already part of the fedora.us QA wagon
train to provide some guidance if you are new to the process (hint hint
hint, that means if you ARE part of the fedora.us QA process right now,
it might be in your best interests to sit in the channel and gingerly
help new people getting started in this process as part of the bug day
call to arms)

-jef"do i need tequila or coffee right now..."spaleta