Re: Installing from software RAID0?

Chris Adams writes:

I tried to install from local hard drives that are configured with
software RAID0, and it didn't work.  Should I bother to bugzilla this,
or is this just too far into "don't do that" land?

I doubt that the stripped installer kernel includes RAID support, so this looks like a “don't do that” deal to me.

/me looks lovingly at the box with the Adaptec SCSI raid card, that's
currently looking for a new home…