Re: NEEDSWORK - How you can help

Warren Togami wrote:
http://www.fedora.us/NEEDSWORK

These SRPM packages are in need of spec and/or source patching before
being suitable for further QA testing at fedora.us.  Some of the
packages listed below are in need of new volunteers to take over as
maintainer for future updates because the originating developers have
very limited time.

yum
perl-Razor-Agent
perl-File-Tail
perl-Net-Netmask
dovecot

I'm a dovecot user, so if needs be I'd be willing to maintain this. However the RPM that I'm using comes straight from redhat. Is this the one that needs maintaining? or does fedora.us have its own (possibly redundant?) package?

Cheers

Koz