Re: NEEDSWORK - How you can help

Michael A. Koziarski wrote:

I'm a dovecot user, so if needs be I'd be willing to maintain this. However the RPM that I'm using comes straight from redhat. Is this the one that needs maintaining? or does fedora.us have its own (possibly redundant?) package?

fedora.us dovecot is only for RH9. If you use RH9 with dovecot I would highly encourage you to take over the package.

Warren