tools or scripts for release engineering?

Are there any tools or scripts for Fedora Core release engineering?
In other words, the stuff that takes a big collection of SRPMS, and
results in the ISO images?

Failing that, is there some documentation on how it is done?

I'm sure that with enough trial and error I could eventually come close
to duplicating the way it's done officially, but if there are tools
and/or docs, it's obviously much easier.

Thanks!
Eric Smith