Re: NEEDSWORK - How you can help

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 01:04, Warren Togami wrote:
> Michael A. Koziarski wrote:
> >
> > I'm a dovecot user, so if needs be I'd be willing to maintain this.
> > However the RPM that I'm using comes straight from redhat.  Is this the
> > one that needs maintaining?  or does fedora.us have its own (possibly
> > redundant?) package?
>
> fedora.us dovecot is only for RH9.  If you use RH9 with dovecot I would
> highly encourage you to take over the package.

I am a user of dovecot for RH9, but I used the one from Fedora Core,
rebuilt with --rebuild.  Perhaps the fedora.us package could be changed
to the Red Hat (Fedora Core) package, and then there would no longer be
a necessity to maintain a separate package?

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer        jeremyp pobox com      trilug.org/~jeremy     |