Backgrounds (Wallpapers)

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 20:22:06 UTC 2003

Oliver John Tibi wrote:

> hello! i wondered who's in charge of backgrounds, i'd like to
> contribute my sample artworks.

Oliver,

I'm in charge of the graphics for Fedora.

Many people have already expressed interest in submitting backgrounds
and other graphics.  Thanks for considering submitting artwork to Fedora.

If you're interested, please join fedora-desktop-list, as we discuss not
only user interface ideas, but the way the desktop looks in general
(including the backgrounds and all other artwork).

You can sign up at the list using the following page: