Problem with Flash plugin to Mozilla

Is anyone else seeing this? I cannot get mozilla to see the flash plugin for some reason. I even installed the latest 1.5.1 rpm's from mozilla. Java works fine on both builds but the mplayer plugin works without sound and the flash plugin is installed but mozilla won't see it at all on either mozilla 1.4.1 and 1.5.1.

I have Fedora Core 1 installed on a Dell Latitude C840
Intel P4 2.0m
256MB RAM
3com mini-card Wireless and 10/100
20 GB Hard Drive
Gnome and KDE produce the same result.

I've tried everything I know to fix it and it seems centered around fedora core as I don't have this issue on the same model laptop with RH9. Any ideas?

--
Robert Trembath

IT4Texas
Houston, TX, USA