Re: Possible Project: CVS account manager

>> If there are any volunteers out there looking for a project, there's a
>> need for a set of CVS account management scripts to be written.

Alexandre> Talk to overseers sources redhat com, I believe we already
Alexandre> have this all in place there.

Not really.  The code on sources is really primitive.  I wouldn't
recommend it.

But doesn't SourceForge/gForge already do a lot of what is needed
here?

Tom