Re: Possible Project: CVS account manager

Tom Tromey wrote:

"Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <aoliva redhat com> writes:

If there are any volunteers out there looking for a project, there's a
need for a set of CVS account management scripts to be written.

Alexandre> Talk to overseers sources redhat com, I believe we already
Alexandre> have this all in place there.

Not really.  The code on sources is really primitive.  I wouldn't
recommend it.

But doesn't SourceForge/gForge already do a lot of what is needed
here?

You guys probably know this, but just in case. You could use the savannah software (a further development of an older open source version of sourceforge) if you want to host everything yourself.
See:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah/

Jaap