Re: openoffice.org missing .jar classes

Dan Williams wrote:

Either you build with Java right now, and use it with Java,
or you don't build with Java and you cannot expect Java. That's a
limitation of OpenOffice.org at this time, NOT Fedora packages (I'd love
to be proven wrong because that would make my job easier).

What about the openoffice.org builds? At install time it asks about the installed JRE location, but you can skip that step. Is the install broken then?

Klaasjan