Re: Naoko - gcj based goodies like tomcat ?

Balint> Any plans to ship this with fedora ?
Balint> http://people.redhat.com/gbenson/naoko/
Balint> It works pretty well (for me), curios why cannot be shiped
Balint> with fedora ?

Right now there's a compiler versioning problem.
The gcc-ssa that is (will be?  I haven't been paying attention) in
Fedora is more experimental than the one Gary has been using for Naoko.
And /usr/bin/gcj is too old to compile Naoko.  We'd have to import
gcc 3.4 (-ish) to make this work.  Maybe that will happen, though.
We'll need the same thing if gcj-eclipse goes into Fedora.

Tom