Re: upgrading RH 9 system->Fedora with iso files and apt only

Klaasjan,

Do you have the time to write out a mini-howto on that? I have a feeling that your instruction can help a few people following in your footsteps, and who may not have the opportunity to figure out a working solution by themselves.

Me, I need one that can reliably do it from 5000km away. It'll be loop-mounted ISOs, apt-get and similar craziness, I think. Or I need to book a flight. 8-) Either way, I'm not the target audience, but I'm close. ACME cl says that CL can do it with just apt-get, and that's incredibly interesting.

- bish