Re: reference init script?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> Is there a "reference" init script somewhere, or should I just pick
> one and modify it appropriately (like I usually do :)?

I don't think so (though I'd like to know a definitive answer as well);
however.  You can take a peek at the early bind 9 RPM's from RHL8
and compare the init script to the current one, there were a bunch of
changes for "redhatification" which kinda show the progression.

HTH,

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby uga edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free