Re: upgrading RH 9 system->Fedora with iso files and apt only

On 21/11/03, at  15:13 +0100, Klaasjan Brand <kjb dds nl>  babbled:

> Creating your own repository is documented all over the net:
> http://www.dragonsdawn.net/~gordon/red-hat-apt-repository-howto/

Close to it. This is the formal type usable by others. I wanted to create
a more private one to upgrade specific packages in my distro. This
gives some insights but Paul's reply is to the point. Thanks for
the help Klaasjan.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg