Tripwire Update ...

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Mon Nov 24 17:48:12 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 12:39, Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> I just checked out the CVS tree, and it looks like the last change was
> in January 2003. Maybe I'll contact the developer and see if it is still
> being maintained, or if he'd like to hand it off, or what. Not that I
> have any time either...

Sorry, that was incorrect. Development has moved off to sourceforge, but
the homapage has not been updated. There is active work at:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/aide/

Of course the project rates itself as beta, so it seems maybe the
authors themselves feel it is not quite ready for primetime.

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>
Pearson Education/Information Please