Re: Question about Development

> perl-Tk is in my pile of packages that I'll be submitting...  ;-)

Hi Steve,
Please forgive my dumbness here but what does this mean? I mean, I
understand what submitting packages is but how will this impact development
in Perl-Tk in Fedora? Does this mean it might become part of the core
installation??

Anthony
SCS Consulting Services
Professional Software and Website Development
Affordable Webhosting also Available
Visit: http://www.safferconsulting.com